Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ad Tech NYC 2011 - Merchant Accounts

Ad Tech is definitely one of my favourite conferences, not only do I love being in NYC this time of year, I also love catching up with old friends and seeing what is going on in the industry.

When I ask people if they are going I sometimes get the response that they aren't because its the same thing every year and that there is no need for it. I disagree, I think its important to not only network with your peers (because you can do that remotely) but also to see them in person, maybe meet someone you have spoken to countless times face to face for the first time.

If anyone is going to this show and is looking for a merchant account solution, I would love to speak to you. My schedule on the 9th is pretty booked solid but I will be around the show in the 10th, so if your interested in meeting contact me and lets setup a time.

JR

Facebook Comments

Follow JaredRonski on Twitter