Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who is Jared Ronski?

My name is Jared Ronski, and you are probably asking yourself why does this guy have a blog and why am I reading it.

Well to give you some background on who I am, I have been in the payments industry for over 7 years in various capacities. I started off working in prepaid, helping companies disburse funds around the world. I worked with MLM companies, companies paying affiliates, and gaming companies just to name a few.

After prepaid, I got into the payment processing business - helping merchants accept payments (primarily credit cards) online. I work with both Low Risk merchants as well as High Risk merchants. The typical merchant I enjoy working with the most is the high volume, experienced, internet marketer. I find that its fun, interesting and its an area that I really enjoy.

The purpose of this blog is to really discuss the issues facing internet marketers, talk about strategies to overcome them, look at what is working and what isn't , and hopefully I can help people along the way.

Any feedback to the site is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to speaking to anyone who would like to know more about what I do.

thank you,

Jared

Facebook Comments

Follow JaredRonski on Twitter