Monday, September 12, 2011

My new home - Patricia Weber Consulting!

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I have joined Patricia Weber Consulting as VP High Risk Merchant Management. I have known and worked with Patricia in the past and I am extremely excited about this opportunity. My main goal is to work with Internet Marketers to find the best possible credit card processing solution/s available to them. This is what I have done for the past few years and its what I love doing. Internet Marketers are by far the most innovative and fun group of people to work with. Some of the things I will be doing are:

- Setup merchant accounts and banking relationship for online marketers who fall into a higher risk category.
- Manage merchant account relationships acting as an advocate on behalf of their business
- Assist with expansion into the global marketplace
- Implement best practices to improve the customer experience.
- Recommend tools to reduce fraud and increase conversions.
- Prepare and execute a chargeback reduction plan
- Help high volume merchants spread volume across multiple banks to reduce the risk of their account being terminated without having any back up processing in place.
- Work with high volume merchants to increase their processing bandwith by setting up accounts with either no cap, or multiple accounts.
- Work with merchants to manage their accounts, monitor chargebacks and ensure processing uptime.
- Offshore company formation (when needed)

You can read more about our services here - www.patriciaweberconsulting.com.

In addition to our consulting, we also have another division called Social App Merchant. Social App Merchant focuses more on emerging markets and businesses that are "out of the box". As an example, we work with a lot of Daily Deal companies, mobile dating, etc etc. So, although the business might not be high risk, alot of banks don't really understand. So, we work with these merchants to find the right solutions for them.

You can read more about Social App Merchant here - www.socialappmerchant.com

I am very excited about this next stage or my career and working with Patricia. If I can help you and your business out in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

thanks

Jared

Facebook Comments

Follow JaredRonski on Twitter