Monday, September 19, 2011

Merchant Accounts for HCG offers!

Originally prescribed to treat infertility in women by triggering ovulation, HCG is probably one if the hottest products in the online marketing world today. I am asked, literally, on a daily basis if I can get merchants accounts for these types of offers. I am happy to say the answer is YES.

Currently are boarding HCG merchants that:

1. Are established - meaning they have processing history
2. Will go offshore

Domestic HCG accounts are almost impossible to setup, so if you have one, you are very lucky but I would seriously consider setting up an offshore accounts because your domestic account will not be around forever.

If you are interested in setting up an HCG merchant account, contact me today!

Facebook Comments

Follow JaredRonski on Twitter